Wednesday, June 6, 2012


Welcome to my first Shake-A-Paw Dog Training Blog.
I am very excited to see where this will lead us.  
Please feel free to ask questions.  I will do my best to answer all of them but please remember all questions will be answered in general since I cannot comment on a dog I have not met.
I always like to start my classes with the question “What is your favorite thing about your dog?”
I will tell you mine
Iggy - 2 year old Border Collie
My favorite thing about Iggy is he loves everyone, never met a dog or person that he couldn’t love.
Splash - 9 year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever
My favorite thing about Splash is her drive.  I love watching a dog do what they were bred to do and Splash will retrieve until her feet fall off.
Max - 11 year old Siberian Husky
My favorite thing about Max is the talking.  He can discuss anything with me and the more excited he gets the louder he gets.


Let me know what your favorite thing about your dog is.

No comments:

Post a Comment